Generally Norris Bank Primary School is able to accept enrolments from families interested in joining our school community. You are encouraged to contact the school to discuss your particular situation if transferring from another school.
For more information go to the DET website.
Norris Bank Primary School is accredited by the Victorian Department of Education to enrol standard, full fee dependant and temporary international students. Direct enrolment to the school is subject to the category of visa held by the student and/or parent. Further information is available on the DET website. The school works closely with the local English Language School to support the transition of students who may require an intensive English program.
Prep Enrolment Information for 2018
The school is currently taking enrolments for Prep 2018. Children must be five years of age or older by 30 April 2018 to be able to enrol at school.
To enrol your child, we need:
- Evidence of your child’s date of birth.
- Names and addresses of the child and parents, guardians and carers.
- Parents’ phone numbers (home, work, mobile) and email addresses.
- Names and contact details of emergency contacts.
- Doctor’s and dentist’s names and phone numbers.
- Immunisation Status Certificate.
- Health and welfare information (for example, does your child have asthma, diabetes, allergies, poor eyesight or hearing, specific custody arrangements).
- Information about the language/s your child speaks and hears (to help the school build on your child’s knowledge).
A comprehensive kinder – school transition program will commence in Term 3 for children due to start school at Norris Bank in 2018. Further information will shortly be available on the website.
Here you can download a number of Norris Bank Primary School’s enrolment forms and information. To download a document you can either simply ‘click on the link’ or ‘right-click and select save target as..’